Beijing De Halve Maan Trade Company Ltd, is part of “De Halve Maan” brewery in Belgium (Bruges). This family brewery has probably been one of the fastest growing Belgian breweries in the last decade. The brewery is owned by the family Maes-Vanneste since 1856, and is currently managed by the 6th generation. The brewery has a brand driven strategy with the well-known specialty beers “Brugse Zot” and “Straffe Hendrik”, that are imported in more than 30 countries worldwide. In the recent years the brewery set up different self-owned and managed structures in strategic countries to develop its brands activation and importation. Since 2 years, the brewery started its subsidiary in China for importation, commercialization and distribution of the famous Belgian beers. The beer brands have a growing popularity in China.
Omschrijving en profiel:
- Lead the commercial management of "Beijing De Halve Maan Trade Company Ltd", that is active in the whole country of China
- Motivate and coach a commercial team of Sales Representatives that are active in several provinces and cities in China
- Participate in events and trade fairs
- Analyze the market data to identify trends and opportunities
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and communication strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Acquire new customers and develop the relationship with existing clients to maximize the business
- Report to the Business Development Manager in China and export manager in the headquarters.
- Passionate about beer
- At least 3 years proven experience with complex business development issues and sales development
- Good people skills with positive and proactive approach
- Excellent communications and commercial skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both oral and written
- Reside in China, and willing to travel through China frequently
Interested to know more about it? Contact us to discuss this opportunity in detail!
Contact: Liesbet Vanlandschoote on firstname.lastname@example.org